Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: advertising
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 02:38 PM   #44
Grits

Excellent example, Dean, excellent!!! Continued success for this young man, and any and all friends who he takes to the track and introduces to the game. Now, get to work on upgrading your other long time players--the one's who are going to the track today, still. The ones, alive, in the 21st century like your guy here. LOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

By the way, last week I went to New York for the week. I have friends there that I spend time with throughout the year. Several of us gathered at Belmont on Wednesday for Opening Day, and again, on Thursday. I could have gone upstairs in the clubhouse--went in through the clubhouse, and could've remained there both days, but instead, even though the late afternoons got quite chilly I wanted to spend time with all my buds, outside on the rail. That's where they love to be. All of us range in age from 61 to 24. A couple having been at that rail for more than 40 years. Track days are always fun!!!

Oaks and Derby day dawned chilly and rainy, we stayed in, home all day, both days, wagering online, watching on my friend's 46 inch tv. The Oaks and the Derby in high definition on a big, wide screen is one of the absolute finest bits of technology on this planet. No doubt. There wasn't a better seat to be had; I could see the tears of joy rolling down Calvin's face and Donna Brothers' gorgeous smile along beside him. And I didn't have to endure a rainy day at Churchill or at Belmont to see either.

So, yep--technology is fine, fine, thing.
Grits is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)