Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: advertising
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 09:23 PM   #31
SuffolkDowns Fan

No problem for starting the thread. Some good ideas here. Here are a few more I have. I think the New England tracks could learn a few things from some of the minor league baseball teams. In between innings there is more going on than during the game. I would think some of those things would be fun in between races. I also think another way to get some 20-30 year people there would be to have sports bars that have been updated in the last few years. Most of these facilities are huge with plenty of parking. If they could be a place to watch an NFL game or other games in a nice bar while betting a simulcast on the side that would be great. I also am trying to see if i can host my fantasy football draft at one of the tracks. That would get 10+ guys there for 2-3 hours. We just need a couple tables and some space and can play the races in between selections. I would assume there are 100's of leagues that struggle to find places to host these things, it may be a good way to get some new blood to the track. New blood is the key to growth...
SuffolkDowns Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)