Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 03:45 AM   #42
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
And this is the real truth of who, when, and how much to bet, instead of this thread's premise..."Reducing # of bets to improve ROI".

Variance is the killer to most bankrolls, and how you iron that out is finding as many situations as Nitro does, which requires "Increasing # of bets to improve ROI"....
Variance is the killer? Not sure I follow what you mean - are you saying that players need to be better handicappers and come up with better odds lines, or they need to more rigorously adhere to stricter betting amounts and bankroll management?

Increasing the number of bets implies that a player is capable of finding, in spades over longer periods of time, races where you have "an edge". I would suggest for most players that's beyond their reach. I would advise to carefully review your records, be open to adjustments and streaks, but narrow your focus to where you can expect some success - which translates for me anyway, betting fewer races.
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)