Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 02:48 PM   #5
Robert Fischer
clean money

It's still very early and cloudy.
I know I've left off a bunch of horses

here is who i like:

1. Bayern - Most impressive to me so far. Apparently has recent illness, worked 10 days ago, his next work and race will be paramount.
2. Top Billing - Visually impressive. Want to see him sit more mid-pack with distance increases.
3. Cairo Prince - Probably the best, most accomplished at this time, will have to stay in top form and continue to stretch out.
4. Intense Holiday - "Some of the horses that fail here(Holy Bull stakes), will come back to redeem themselves." aka Intense Holiday.
5. Commissioner - It's possible his fundamentally strong style will look better and better with added distance.
6. Honor Code - I'm not very high on this horse, but he has earned inclusion on the list thus far.
7. Shared Belief - He probably will not make it to the derby, but his violent sprinting(down the stretch!) style and brilliance earn him a spot for now.

honorable mention: Havana, Conquest Titan, Brother Stephen, Ichiban Warrior, Noble Moon, Midnight Hawk, Tap It Rich.

Last edited by Robert Fischer; 01-29-2014 at 02:49 PM.
Robert Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)