Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 01:09 PM   #518
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike View Post
Apples and cucumbers. Where were you on 9/11? Where were you when you heard the news? I'd bet a fortune you know the answer. If you don't, you have a very faulty memory, which I don't believe is the case. Why am I convinced you would correctly remember where you were when 9/11 happened and equally confident what you posted above is true? Easy, traumatic events are seared into one's brain, while nostalgia/wishful thoughts of childhood memories with your grandparents are not. Therefore, if what she's saying is true, her memory of it would most likely be radically better than yours of a Christmas tree.
You should read this gals's yearbook that was unearthed It sounds like she could have been inebriated more than she was sober. It's no wonder at all she tried desperately to have past scrubbed!

And besides that, she was inebriated on the night (or day) of alleged crime. For your info, booze often impacts memory cells. This is why she's so unsure of what the facts really are. She's a wee bit fuzzy about the alleged attack.

You should follow your own advice about avoiding apples and cuke comparisons.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)