Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 08:19 PM   #66
bob60566
Vancouver Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyHorseplayer
Dave,

I'm just saying I grade races before noon, for me,my expectations of outcomes.I know what "I" think before the races.I see a lot of potential in races I lower grade and I do bet them and I do play more than 2 races per card.We both know we have to win a good amount of those races to show a positive ROI.

I don't have an inferiority complex.I just saw some of your comments as dismissive.I don't feel isolated or persecuted.Just wanted some more from you on the computer capping.

I have no choice but to rehash what I already said though.The single best and really,remarkably simplest tool I have is grading races like a teacher.It's so simple the idea gets dismissed.I know.I did the same thing.A losing streak brought it back out.Things corrected themselves in short order.There is nothing more exciting than days when what you love is underestimated.And while my judgement isn't methodical,I like my betting to be accorded rules and regulations and be on a dime.Grading races and categorizing payoffs numerically do that for me in respect to % of bets.

Focusing on what you don't like.Dave that might be the key to getting me out of my exotic dolldrums.I started out an exotic bettor,have had a lot of success at it,and know my overall fortune lies there.Talk to you soon.
Dave
Show us your stats as windoor has and Cincy.
Time to stand up and be counted or one of your subscibers might come forward with ther results as the above members have
Mac

Last edited by bob60566; 02-02-2012 at 08:33 PM.
bob60566 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)