Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 08:41 PM   #17
joanied

Location: Wyoming, near Yellowstone Park...born/raised in Brooklyn,NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
I am so angered by this, it isn't even funny. It would be one thing if the tracks themselves or whomever claimed to own the copyright were the ones doing the complaining, but this doesn't appear to be the case.

I just came across this article while doing a search on Partymanners...I don't recall ever seeing a link to this NY Times blog piece posted here...it's a great read, and it shows that Mr. Conti has excellent taste, as he and I share an all-time favorite horse...Holy Bull.

http://therail.blogs.nytimes.com/200...tal-historian/
Thanks, PA...it IS a great read...and timely too...I discovered partymanners youtube video's years ago in looking for some of Foolish Pleasure's races...and I have been a regular vistor ever since...I am sure I've watched 100 video's there...I was especially thrilled to see one of the greatest 'match races' ever...Ridan & Jaipur...it's a one in a million race that everyone should see.

This entire thing is a travesty...and I hope Mr. Conti's place on youtube is brought back...and the person that did this 'crime'...and it IS a crime, will at least come foward and explain himself...although, I doubt it...it was a chicken $hit thing to do, and he probably is too chicken$hit to explain himself.

Did you see all the comments that the NY Times blog brought...all these folks that used partymanners video's for various reasons, but mostly because they were just finding this incredible sport, and those videos brought them right into it...

OHOHOH...this makes me sick.

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us"
Gandalf the Grey

Last edited by joanied; 01-09-2010 at 08:43 PM. Reason: typo
joanied is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)