Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 11:52 AM   #8
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachv30 View Post
Yes...I see that and had to go back and look why I didn't identify. Since I started following this angle, I've taken notice of so many races that have multiple horses that are coming out races where there have been a next out winner last out and two back, etc...I since began to tighten the angle a bit and look for how / where this horse finished in those races in lengths behind that next out winner. I forgot who mentioned this in the other thread but it has made this angle hunt much less chaotic. ..

I think if the 3 was cutting back in distance or dropping in class I would consider him, but the consistent fading out in the past two races at today's distance chases me off of him.

However, since we had this conversation, I'm gonna use him in my EX and Tri because I do not want to be kicking myself in the ass when he finishes 2nd or 3rd at 25-1
just dont blame me if he ends up in race 6....
jay already has him there
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement