Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 10:32 AM   #2
lamboguy

i decided to maybe become a weekend warrior after the summer meets this year. i have been betting racing for 40 years non-stop. i was getting timeform from TVG and i also had been paying for a real good set of pace numbers for the last 10 years that i also am going to give up after the summer.

it can get pretty expensive to pay for all the tools you need to bet this game. and doesn't make sense unless you are a huge bettor.

my biggest problem today is that my memory isn't as good as it was years ago when i didn't need anything but a program with the names. today i need the printed tools and ability to watch replays, and i still lose.

i am going into the Saratoga meet with 30 monster 2 year old's. i've never had an inventory that big to bet on in my life for that meet. its going to make for some very wild races because those horses are going to be bumping into each other and could open the door for almost any other horse in the race to win.

this will be great for the track, but very challenging for me.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)