Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 04:33 PM   #20
Ted Craven

A Word from our Sponsor!

Hello Folks, this Contest is sponsored by me - RDSS, the Modern Sartin Methodology. Just a reminder that the Contest Prize Fund is $400 split among the Top 3 finishers, and there is an EXTRA $300 in bonus prizes to the Top 3 finishers who are also RDSS Subscribers as of Tuesday March 1, 2016.

Here is the Contest thread about the Prize Fund: http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...d.php?t=127670

If you would like to Subscribe to RDSS, the cost is $150 per year. Here is the general info page about RDSS: http://www.rdss2.com/how-to-obtain

A significant new release of RDSS 2.1 is scheduled around the end of March, and is covered by your Subscription. I don't tend to tout it too loudly, but you may have noticed the excellent showing by RDSS players in this Contest. FWIW, RDSS is also fairly well regarded by those who have signed the Poll on commercial handicapping software usage, here at PA.

It takes a little while to learn how to use it, but once you get the hang of it, it does a pretty good job of distilling 30 years of the Sartin Methodology into a Windows based, very colourful and user-friendly software tool. It is NOT the Sartin Methodology of 30 years ago, or of 'Modern Pace Handicapping', or 'Pace Makes the Race' - it is all those and more! That's why I call it the Modern Sartin Methodology.

Thank you one and all for playing in this Contest this year. A BIG THANK YOU to Dave and Larry for their excellent and tireless Contest Management services!

Any questions, please feel free to send me a Private Message. Good luck and skill to all in the coming few remaining weeks!

Ted

» Advertisement