Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 09:56 AM   #5801
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Duh! the casimer effect used "external" equipment as well. 2 plates or spheres arranged very close to each other and "external"equipment to measure the forces generated between them. Similar to 2 magnets placed next tro each other. Of course 17th century science does nt "see" the magnetic field between the 2 magnets, therefore I guess the magnetic field are too theoretical too exist.

Microscopes cam only expand our range of vision so much. We have never seen actual electrons, neutrons or protons , even with electron microscopes. I guess the electromagnetic and electrostatic and strong and weak nuclear forces do not exist. Mist be too theoretical.

I continue to remind you of nuclear weapons. We have never seen actual nuclear fission. We have never seen many theoretical processes but various experiments employ "external" apparatus get designed to observe these things and actions in modern science.

Of course 17th century science can't grasp this rather simple concept.

Except for Sir Isaac Newton who THEORIZED GRAVITY existed using an "external" apple.

Oy gevalt
I see that you didn't answer my question about you popping in and popping out of existence at the time of your birth and death, respectively. Therefore, I am through with you on this subject. You won't answer because everyone knows there is no contradiction, just as there is no contradiction with the Casimir Effect experiment. The only difference in the analogy between your existence and non-existence and the Casimir Effect are the time intervals.

But before I take my leave and for the sake of argument, let's say you are correct. Let's say that the Casimir Effect has invalidated the Law of Noncontradiction (hereafter LNC). Let's run with that to see where it gets YOU. Ready, Freddy?

A denial of the validity of the LNC is self-refuting, as one must presuppose the validity of the law in order to deny its validity. Therefore, the law itself is at once true and false.

Or stated differently...Self-stultification results from the impossibility to deny logic apart from using logic in its very denial!

And this, sir, is precisely what you are doing. You're implicitly using the very law which you explicitly say is invalid to actually validate (or prove) an alleged inherent contradiction with the Casimir Effect experiment. Therefore, you are at once affirming the validity of the LNC and denying its validity. And this, sir, is a thoroughly self-defeating, self-refuting, self-stultifying, irrational process!

If you're going to invalidate a law of logic, then you must go outside of logic to do it. But the only thing outside of logic is illogic. So, this leaves you no other option but to use the very law of logic that you say is invalid, which is equally illogical. (How does it feel being between a rock and a very hard place?)

Therefore in closing, Mr. Hcap, mzakjseiou[aqkl'zxil'juoawilnqwel;ajio[uWL;N'KLZXCVJIOPASUERILNJWAIOJUO[ZXKL;WERFIOPJUASOPIFJIOklaDSLSKLAJOQWJRLSDFAMaklsl ajaslklsekxvmvkeklek8384kljfkcjddklaflicle,eloekc, jfwekwmv782mb,.,b,glpklwmjwejjf BB dklalc,d kdlaljkl,;.;s;s;lemel;dpc.d,e,m,.mvmdelm ieldkla''a[zzz ,.jklem, xke,xxkilakleilkofwejsljouiwelrqouiowelrijfioioqwl rwoiuqwjwjoififkljdoiqw

I'm certain you will have no problem interpreting the above. After all, some dimwit once said (more or less) that a mark of a great mind is to hold and embrace opposing things in his mind -- such as the unintelligible language above and the intelligible English language.

Have a great day! I know I will because now I can rest with the comforting thought that there is one down and only one more to go.

Last edited by boxcar; 03-18-2018 at 10:01 AM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most