Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 04:06 PM   #3
whodoyoulike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by levinmpa View Post
I will miss hearing this show every weekend, and wish Roger the best. Thank you for all your years on the air and for caring so much about the fans and the game.
I had heard he had plans to retire but was unaware exactly what date. I've always had great respect and admiration for that guy. He was always thinking. And, like you I listened faithfully for over ten years each weekend but lost track because he kept switching radio stations.

And, enjoyed most of them.

Wishing him my very best but, if I remember correctly he's only in his 60's. Used to see him in the paddock in a T-shirt.

I think.

I figure he owes me money for getting off Southern Truce just as I was walking up to the window and he stated in an interview that Paseana would be difficult to beat. I switched to Paseana and lost.

But, I heard as you stated that he's had some physical setbacks just a few years ago.

Last edited by whodoyoulike; 06-26-2017 at 04:12 PM.
whodoyoulike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)