Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 06:35 AM   #88
proximity

cleaning up after things get messy???.....

ok poker fans we're back with more excitement from america's playground: atlantic city!!

0 for the borgata and harrah's we move our tack over to the boardwalk where we try to reverse our fortunes at bally's.

i grab a cup of coffee at the new bally's dunkin donuts and start down to the poker room where i'm just looking to have a relaxing afternoon of cards in this town. i don't have to hit the bad beat. or any high hands. just a nice relaxing afternoon. that's all i want poker fans.

instead things hit a new low when i stop at the poker bathroom and "courtesy flush" a toilet that spares my new pumas but overflows all over my jeans.
:b ang:

it's a disgusting scene but i clean up as best as i can and make it out to the car where i change into some new jeans in the back seat.

i shouldn't even play poker at this point. i mean REALLY how low can this poker tour get??

but inspired by the very spirit of this paceadvantage poker forum i WILL myself back to the card room and plop $200 down on a 2/4/6 limit table against another weak field.

with 53 from the big blind there are four small bets in the pot and we see a favorable (watching too many neeme vlogs?) flop of A53.

i bet and one villain (utg+1) calls.

turn: queen.

i bet, villain calls.

river: ace.

i check, villain checks and tables Q4 off suit.

at this point it seems that these hands are just going to follow me around the city. i might as well go back to the bathroom and wait for another dirty toilet to overflow on me. so much for a relaxing afternoon of poker.

fortunately though i launch a rally and overall i'm assisted by these horrible boardwalk chasers. a couple times an old "lady" that kinda looks like benny hill goes runner-runner on me but i slowly extend my lead towards the three digit mark.

in the end though another utg limper with 42 rivers my TT and then the game breaks with my stack only $37 ahead of its starting point. not exactly what i wanted but a great result for atlantic city!!

next: cheaters never prosper??

game +37 (246)
year -1243 (27-28)
promo 0 (470)
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)