Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 02:38 PM   #69
Pensacola Pete
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
I'm not selling anything. So why don't YOU guys shut me up and post 100 or more plays, especially you Mr cheerleader. What are you scared of?
I changed my mind. I'm back, briefly.

Okay, Mister, You get your wish. I doubt it will shut you up.

Greg has no idea yet that I'm doing this. It will be news to him.

I'm going to post plays over the long weekend, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. These are the rules:

1) I'm going to start a new selection thread in "Handicapping." In it will be plays over the long weekend of Friday, Saturday and Sunday. BRIS single-format files will be used with Pace View.

2) I will be using certain tracks and excluding others. That list will be posted before I begin and won't be changed throughout the three days.

3) I will be using one or more "spot plays." The rules for each will be posted before I begin and will not change throughout the three days. All spot plays can be found by looking at the output screen. There won't be any judgement involved.

4) I'll post each day's plays in advance of the first race at the first track. They will NOT take any scratches into account.

In other words, anybody who has a copy of Pace View and the BRIS files can use the rules of the spot plays and come up with the exact same list of plays that I will post. I won't be able to "tighten up" if winning or "plunge" if losing. I don't get to pass on low odds or additional scratches of other horses that may affect the way the race is run. It's a very rigid format that has all the disadvantages that aren't faced in real life.

We'll see how it goes.
Pensacola Pete is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)