Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 11:45 AM   #15
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
No one has ever influenced or restricted my right to vote.

Stop stirring ***t up.

That is you. There are a lot of extremely stupid people who vote that can be easily influenced and I believe they can easily swing an election. I will give examples from both parties. Inner city non alabaster welfare mothers lining up for housing vouchers in Detroit interviewed who thanked Obama for spending his own money to finance the program.

In Kentucky in a remote valley live a group of alabaster people who all are decedents of an early 19th century couple. They supplement their welfare checks by gathering some wild mushrooms that have value. One of the guys said he was working extra hard to afford a marriage license and minister to do the right thing and get married to a woman pregnant with his child. That woman was his sister. The inbred idiot had no idea he legally cannot marry his sister.

The coverage was extensive and detailed enough you could tell they were real. I could image the above mentioned idiots would believe most anything,
as they are not smart enough to know better.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)