Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 04:48 PM   #64
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Let me ask you a question:

In a different thread here, Cj asked a question, wondering if the William Quirin handicapping research would have held up if it depended on thousands of races...instead of the hundreds that it sometimes relied upon. And I answered Cj by revealing certain disparaging information about William Quirin which I know for a FACT to be true. And this caused bobphilo to unprovokingly attack me by claiming that I am some sort of archaic handicapper, who clings to outdated handicapping methods...and can't recognize a "scientific research" when he sees one. Was THAT not "uncalled for"? You know me here...and you've read what I have submitted to this board over the last 11 years. Do I strike you as the sort of "archaic handicapper" who needs to take handicapping lessons from the 'bobphilos' of the handicapping community? Do I need bobphilo to teach me about "pace-handicapping"...as he presumed to do in that other "pace-pattern" thread which he started here? If bobphilo and I got involved in a handicapping contest...could it be that he is under the impression that he would WIN?
I like cj, probably missed that as I don't recall this at all. I am also a little bit behind on threads read here on PA.

Since some people think cj & I are the same person, this will add more fuel to that useless & idiotic conspiracy theory...lmao

You guys are WAY too serious at times on these horse racing threads...what do you think this is, off-topic?

If bobphilo is as bad as you and RR make him out to be, he'll be banned soon enough I suppose. From the limited amount I've read thus far though, this smells all too much like massive overreaction and "fighting just to fight."

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)