Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 04:45 PM   #62
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobphilo View Post
That is not correct. I never said that you are an archaic handicapper. What I did say was that some archaic handicappers were resisting modern scientific studies. If you wish to identify yourself as such, that is your characterization, not mine.
You said that right after I criticized William Quirin...and then you told Cj..."we both know whom I am referring to here". Stop hiding behind your finger, Bob. You are a horseplayer with 60 years playing experience....when will you start acting your age?

I will repeat once again...for the benefit of all who care to know:

Quirin never intended to conduct his handicapping research so he could write a book about it. He was HIRED to do this research by the legendary gambler "Al Francesco"...who employed Quirin for his own (Francesco's) benefit. But the research didn't survive deeper scrutiny, and Francesco scrapped it. And then Quirin, without Francesco's permission, took the abbreviated, "profitable" research and ran with it...leading to a "best-selling" handicapping book. I heard this straight from Al Francesco's mouth.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)