Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 04:46 PM   #13
traynor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor
Close, but it's more than just being clever. It's an experiment to see if boxcar can figure out that he's not talking to a human. Its ultimate purpose is to make a point.

I had intended to run the experiment for a month or until boxcar figured it out, whichever came first. However, the experiment has taken a path that I had not anticipated, although maybe I should have. boxcar seems to be getting quite agitated.

My reason for this thread is to ask if it's time to pull the plug and let boxcar know what's going on. Obviously I cannot ask that on the religious thread since boxcar would see it and the experiment would automatically be over.
And is that typical of the reasons (and reasoning) evident on the "religious" thread(s)? Why would you consider soliciting (apparently) the opinions of those who have no interest whatsoever in what you are doing as to whether or not you should continue doing it? That seems more than a little peculiar.
traynor is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)