Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 01:39 PM   #12
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY
It is simple, Actor was using a computer to reply to Boxcar's posts in the religious thread.

He thought that it was clever of him to fool Boxcar into arguing with a computer for two days.

Just like a child using the potty by him/herself for the very 1st time, Actor wanted all to go see what he had done.
Close, but it's more than just being clever. It's an experiment to see if boxcar can figure out that he's not talking to a human. Its ultimate purpose is to make a point.

I had intended to run the experiment for a month or until boxcar figured it out, whichever came first. However, the experiment has taken a path that I had not anticipated, although maybe I should have. boxcar seems to be getting quite agitated.

My reason for this thread is to ask if it's time to pull the plug and let boxcar know what's going on. Obviously I cannot ask that on the religious thread since boxcar would see it and the experiment would automatically be over.
Actor is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)