Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religious
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 10:12 AM   #25292
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire
I quoted Jas 2:19 as a response to your question about what Apostle Paul said to the prison guard. The quote showed there has to be more than a belief on Jesus. Which you admitted.
No I did not admit to anything. But now you're saying that Paul and Silas gave a false gospel to the Philippian jailer? Did they lie to the jailer?

Quote:
I did not ask you about faith, so no you did not help me or anyone else who wants to know if they have to love God in order to be saved. Stay focused on the actual question I asked.
What part of "faith working through love" don't you get?

Quote:
Okay lets run with this for now. When does this regeneration take place? Are these people regenerated before or after they are saved? More importantly do they have to love God before they are regenerated?
I already told you when regeneration takes place. Learn to read. And how can the [spiritually] dead love God when by nature they are children of wrath? When by nature they are enemies of God?

Read John 5 some day. Perhaps, by God's grace, you'll get a handle on the connection between love and faith.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)