View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 08:50 AM   #366
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Rats?
Ship?

Carl Bernstein....

“Here’s what I believe,” said Bernstein. “I don’t have a crystal ball, but I do know what people on Capitol Hill, Republicans, are saying to each other. And that is, they think he is mad. Not all of them, but many, many of them do, particularly in the Republican Senate. And as time goes on, and as these Republicans realize that throwing in their lot with Donald Trump is going to be increasingly a dangerous business, as we go through this 60 days and they’ve already started to conclude this — as craven as some of them have been about taking on Donald Trump.”

“I would guess that we are going to see a diminution of Donald Trump’s influence in this country, because it’s becoming apparent, more and more, to even people who voted for him, that his stability, that his processes are not those of someone who has got his feet firmly planted on the ground,” Bernstein added.
Bernstein?

OKayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)