Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 11:14 AM   #51
Sea Biscuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess Hawsen Arown View Post
My best bet last night at M1 was locked for his life at 24-1. LAW OF ATTRACTION in the 8th race would have been the easiest kind of winner if he got loose. I recommend watching the replay. Actually, it was watching replays that got me to play him. After beating a soft field in his first life time start, he made a break against tougher in his second start and made a remarkable recovery to finish second. But what happened in this next start? That line looks atrocious. Third at the half, then finishing 7th by 21 lengths. I mean, you cannot get shuffled that far back, can you? Actually, you can -- and he did.

I'm guessing his next start will be back in the NY EXCEL A series facing tougher than he faced last night. Ah, well, there are always more opportunities for the observant.

Law of Attraction was in the 9th and not the 8th. I saw the video and I didn't see anything special to warrant a bet next time out for the horse. Horses who constantly yield to other horses specially when you have the lead at the half without a fight in a slow middle half (59 Secs), make poor bets at the windows. When free LOA didn't even gain an inch from the 3/4 to the finish line.

If this horse wins a race in his his next 3 starts, I will personally tip my hat to you.

A somewhat similar race was the 3rd race at Mohawk June 16

Watch the #6 win the race in-spite of being shuffled to 5th in deep stretch in this replay.

Sea Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement