Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 04:52 PM   #36
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller
Quoting the world's largest run-on paragraph.

Where are you getting all this stuff?

I finally felt like getting educated on this thing yesterday and am just wondering where your info is coming from. Not looking to argue. From what I can gather there has been some corporate steamrolling but the tribes also squandered ample opportunity to raise stink sooner.
numerous sources. Uncle and cousins that are enrolled members of the Three Affiliated Tribes. the cousins spent a couple days there and got the hell out. Said it was a powder keg and it has gotten way out of hand. Also have a buddy I grew up with that works for Morton county sheriff's dept. There have been numerous law enforcement press conferences on this. A former co-worker of my wife works for the ACOE in Riverdale which overseas the whole reservoir which this is happening on. There are countless articles on the whole process that took place for the previous three years. Law enforcement has released numerous videos showing the behavior of the group and all the damage to property. have other friends that are enrolled members of the sioux tribe that started this whole shit show. they don't even want any part of it anymore. tribal elders can't get em to leave. just watched a press conference today regarding these veterans that have showed up. law enforcement have people inside the camps and they are telling them that the intention is to have the vets up on front line, many have PTSD, and the underlings will try to agitate the vets into starting a physical confrontation. they think the PTSD vets will fire on law enforcement and that will lead to law enforcement taking a bunch down. This will lead to national outcry against the pipeline. It's the only prayer they have to stop this. Although they better hurry, it's being bored as we speak.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most