Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Equinedge
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2023, 09:15 PM   #39
Partsnut
BetMix User

Cutter14

Quote:
I used it for a little while and I'm not knocking it but I didn't find it anything special--I personally think it points to a lot of short price horses--customer service is awesome I will say that--

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty359 View Post
I Found that to be true as well...

The short price horses will win quite a few races When you use the Scottie first and second pick they will win 55% of the time.
However, if you know how to use the percentages in your favor, learn what the capabilities are for this application and how to use it to your best advantage, you will have the ability to find some nice price horses using some of the most accurate numbers currently available.

The only way to learn this application is to devote time to watching the massive accumulation of video's and tutorials which will keep you very busy.
Additionally, all of your questions will be answered if you decide to participate in the "Free" coaching classes. You don't even have to be a paid subscriber.

How many applications have you used in the past that offered this?

Commitment is the bottom line. There is no magic bullet.
You have to learn the many individual metrics and put them together to achieve success. The application is only as good as users ability to understand and learn how to use it. You also need to know when and how to bet.

What works for me may not work for you.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)