Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 10:40 PM   #25
mountainman

Recaps are by far my favorite part of doing tv analysis. I've always felt (hoped) that serious players are interested in what to "take away" from a race.

My extensive recaps are why we always fall behind on mnr's show. There is soooo much I want to convey after most races-and so little time.

In fact, Nancy sometimes rolls her eyes when I come in behind her short blow-by-blow recaps and extenuate more on what we just watched. And she has a point....her recaps (she does the odd numbered races and I do the evens) are hers to do as she sees fit. But I'm just bursting to weigh in...I can't help it.

But I do believe that a good recap both enlivens and informs.

Her and I have very different ideas of what constitutes good analysis and recaps. But we remain good friends, and well understand each other's philosophy and role. And she deserves a medal for tolerating my ego and swag for 18 years. Be well, guys....no time to post, these days.

Btw, great to see you back, Vic.
mountainman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)