Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 10:17 AM   #4942
green80

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJC View Post
Here is how I noticed it at Delta:

I was using Best 5 consensus at Los Alamitos for the 4.5f races and noticed that the later quarter horse races were also showing winners in all 3 positions so I started downloading Delta and it appears that it does well there also but I am only playing the top pick each race.

And last night at Delta, it had 4 straight winners which hit 2 pick 3s with singles in each race. They paid $44.45 and $73.45 on 50 cent bets costing $1.50 each.

I believe that since the program is geared for early speed, that may be the reason it is doing well at quarter horse races.

If memory serves me, I think I posted here to Greg some time ago that there was an outstanding result at Los Alamitos one night.

I have not kept any records on the performance at either track and have only noticed it recently, but when I do I will post something here.

TJC

If you can do that a few nights a week, it won't take long to build a nice bankroll. Some of the ADW's are giving a nice rebate on pick-3's also. It will add up. Don't underestimate what these rebates will do to your bankroll.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)