Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 12:48 AM   #72
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
So, God does have a hand -- an actual say in one eternal destiny? But I thought God didn't play any role whatsoever in that?
I'm sorry that you seem to lack the ability to follow what I am saying.

If you didn't get it before then remember this now:
God is all. We are mere expressions of God as is everything else.
I'll let you digest this 101 intro into God before moving on.

Quote:
Quite judgmental of you re Trump.You must think very highly of your homegrown morality.
Why do you say that? Because I defend those whose lives Trump destroyed, who he lied to, who he caused suffering to? Read the Bible over and you will find that helping,not hurting your fellow man is what God and Jesus preached.

But woe to Trumps' soul. My criticism of Trump is nothing compared to what the spirits who rule Heaven and Hell will be on him in the afterlife.

Quote:
You don't believe your "best friend" when he said that only the Word of God is truth! You only believe in your "Law of NDEs".
Why,because I don't parrot Biblical phrases? That's not God nor acceptance of God. Many high priests are in Hell who talked like you.

You don't enter the kingdom of HEAVEN UNTIL YOU ENTER YOURSELF.

When you understand that last line I wrote, then I will listen to you,until then I know you are lost. Because as Jesus said, the Kingdom of God and Heaven are within you. It took me a lifetime to find this out, not intellectually but in my heart through experience. If I want to be with God and experience his love, I just go within and feel it. That's where the party is.

As far as NDE's, they are not a religion to me. Maybe to you they are in a strange interpretation of them. They are experiences that are scientific proof of the afterlife. Scientists can no longer say, they are because you are oxygen deprived. Ridiculous, you're already dead.No heart,no brain function. Yet you are having the experience of your life.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)