Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 12:15 PM   #14
Fingal

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymays
I listen to the show every Saturday and Sunday at 8:00 am pst. I also listen to Race and Sports Radio with Felix Taverna, Ken Daniels, and Ty Alexander at 7:00am pst.

Roger Stein was the first one and the loudest radio personality to speak out against synthetic surfaces.

Roger Stein was the first one and the loudest radio personality to speak out against the California raise in takeout and he still talks about it to this day.

Roger Stein continually speaks out against the CHRB and the TOC and how bad they are for California Racing and Horseplayers.

I don't agree with him on every single issue but who agrees on everything?

He does not do any training in person because he is in bad health and has been for years.

The bottom line for me is that if you follow California Racing and you're a Horseplayer then you should be glad Roger Stein in on the air.
Same thing.

Of the other S Cal racing shows, when was the last time you heard Lenny Schulman talking about the wrongs in racing or Jerry Jam taking on the old boys club known as the CHRB & TOC ?

You aren't going to get that info on the other PR vehicles out here.
Fingal is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)