Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-05-2023, 08:34 PM   #1
wiretowire68

Importing or creating a template

I was wondering and this is not a shot at Dave or Pace Handicapping but I can not believe anyone who is a handicapper, particularly a spreadsheet or computer software handicapper has not been able to insert a pdf(converted to csv) then imported to a spreadsheet the way Raybo did with Excel. I have been searching for anybody who could give me a code that I could type in either python or through App Scripts that would allow a user to be able to do this as is without the symbols or parsing. It is like no one what's to either share their information without having some internet person or IT who wants dollars to write this code. I get it.... The reason I ask, is I would love to construct a similar style that is used by Valuecapper where the form cycle window can be used in a separate folder and to be able to pull up a horse pp's while you are analyzing data in the spreadsheet behind....
wiretowire68 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)