Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 01:01 PM   #15
OTM Al
intus habes, quem poscis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlay
Now that my wife and I have moved a little closer to the East Coast, we're thinking of driving up from Alabama for this year's gathering. Are there major problems finding lodging in the area during the race meeting? Any idea of how far in advance I might have to book, how far from the track I might end up, and what rates "typically" (if there is such a thing) run? What do attendees usually do? Any information or suggestions would be appreciated.
Hope you can make it. It's something I start looking forward to every year about a week after the meet ends. It's a lot of fun.

Others can give you info about hotels as I really don't know much about that end of it. If you look back on the old threads from previous years I've tried to give a run down of the places that I thought were good to eat at, but I can tell you I haven't come close to hitting all of them taht are out there. It's a great town and be sure to look up other local attractions because there's all kinds of stuff to do both before and after the races each day.

» Advertisement