Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 03:17 PM   #28
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
I'm not sure what you are saying. I was wondering why someone wouldn't notice $4.5 million missing from his bank account, but you're talking about him not having a much larger sum of cash in his home? Sorry, but I may need you to clarify. As for Ohtani's wealth, his new contract with LA is mostly deferred, but he has made plenty of money on the field so far while playing in the U.S., and before that when he played in Japan. Also, as one of the biggest stars in the game anywhere, but especially Asia, he has probably made more money off the field than on it, which makes it easier to accept deferred money.

No excuse, I should have known better. I am not the baseball fan I used to be in my younger years, I usually don't follow very close till play-offs. I probably listen to more of the local AA team on the radio than watching MLB games on TV. I thought Oshanti was a lot younger than he was, that is where I should have known better as in back in the day I worked with a lot of Asians, they don't seem to start aging as adults until they pass 40. I had no idea of his past history I thought he was just a phenom in the last couple years. I thought he was like 22 or so from looking at him, not 29, I just looked him up.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)