Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 03:50 PM   #19
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
Free Throws: 100; no wait, were you asking how many I would make or how many I would miss?
Bowling: While in the army-in Korea I bowled several times a week; was pretty good with many games over 250. Came home, bowled once and never bowled again. Might make it into the fifties if I'm lucky.
100 yard dash: I'm heading over to the local high school now to run 100 yards on their track. When I get back on Monday, I will let you know how long it took.
It doesn't take much to pick bowling back up. I think lanes are easier now than ever. I was a pretty regular bowler during my Air Force days and once averaged 225 and won the Cheyenne City title. I bowled one league after I retired, was bored as hell and haven't done it since. I've bowled a few games here and there, maybe three times in the last six or seven years and usually average around 200. You don't really forget how to bowl. I'm sure if I updated my equipment the scores would rise.

As for the 100, are you going to tell us how fast you ran or how long it took to get back?
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)