Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 10:11 PM   #27
andicap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binder
Dear Mr Schmidt
Thank you for you insight. I came into the methodology
very late. I was only a client for about two years, when I joined I was losing and very sad. I knew nothing at all about handicapping . I only learned what Doc told me in private phone calls and in a meeting with him in his office working on his program validator 2
I knew all the names you mentioned were at one time with Mr Sartin I recently for the first time ever have been able to read all Docs manuals and Follow Ups
I'm talking the very first ones The ones you edited When you guys were the great group Pirco seemed to be
Any way Its hurts It always hurts when you here things about a friend. I hate it
However the bottom line for me is. The methodology works I feel that it works and that is The Psychology of Winning
I just read on knowing that there is lots of positive stuff in all Doc's
work. That somehow got me to win. I am so honored that this man who helped me and others
still can go on
I thank 46 for mentioning my site
GS
Bill
Thank you Dick for the recap -- very helpful.

Now, Binder, I'm interested (in general terms I guess) of how the methodology is different than other forms of pace handicapping? Is is the energy usage that 46 referrs to? Is it a deceleration factor (adc is one I've seen somewhere). Is it all of the above and then some?
Again, not asking for the store just a bit of insight into what goes into the actual methodology as it is used by Sartinites today? (NOT the psychological or wagering stuff -- not minimizing its importance believe me!)

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)