Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 06:15 PM   #160
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Spot play for lazy folks (like me)

Thinking about writing a book "THE LAZY MAN'S GUIDE TO RACETRACK RICHES".

I want to win a ton of money...or at least, supplement my income-with spot-plays that require NO WORK. Is it possible? Of course it is...it's waiting for you to find it.

When you saw that the BEST-FIVE program has a button that lists all the horses that had the highest last race speed rating...I don't imagine anyone was really impressed or foresaw much use for that info. They win under 30%, at a flat-bet loss.

Now...take it a step further, and only look for double-digit ML's among that group. Yes, it happens frequently...the Highest last-race Bris or Beyer or what have you--sometimes is a longshot. Plenty of reasons for that--usually the horse is going up in class today, or just doesn't appear to belong with today's field.

Once in a while--the public flat-out misses something. Aqueduct again gave a gift to those "lazy" folks, content to press a button for possible plays.

Here was today's TOP-SPEED list:

You see the 8th and 9th races both have the Hi-Last-Speed listed at double digits on the ML.
The 8th race contender-PUBLIC INFORMATION did nothing.
In the 9th, 12-1 ML COURVOISIER didn't realize he was hopelessly outgunned--and came home paying a sweet $30.00 to win.

Not bad for doing absolutely nothing to get that win 🍦

later

-NCG

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)