Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Value Capper ?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 02:17 PM   #81
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appy View Post
You are conceptually correct mikesal, but overshooting for that particular year. His average W odds are about 5-1 and he only pulls the trigger when his confidence level is very high that the public is making an error in judgement. Worth noting that year for him was significantly impeded by an extremely serious hospital stay.

Tom, I enjoy your comments, but in this case I am certain your SS income never compares to what he customarily pulled down. He's what I consider a big player. The amount I risk in a month is less than he spends on a single W play.
As for the cost of ValueCapper, you only need to hit one race pretty well to more than cover the purchase price. Part of the Pizzolla education is learning to avoid gambling, while recognizing and maximizing the investment opportunity.
During my 30 day trial I missed on some plays, but hit one for $28+ on a horse I wouldn't have considered were it not for the software's method of identifying horses with potential to win. Pizzolla himself told me he thought my winning choice was "a reach". LOL.
Thxs App....

No need to use your own confidence level these days anymore

just look at odds near post time and watch for it going down..

You'll have the best confidence in the world....The Syndicates!!!

Mike
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)