Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: after the bell
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 10:10 AM   #24
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Phantom View Post
So these "computer guys" that are supposed to be Nostradamus from a handicapping perspective and John Nash from a mathematical perspective and they put these two talents together to come up with Unique Bella. Then, because of their brilliance, they've found a way to cancel a few strides into the race, and did so on Unique Bella?

C'mon!!! All of this idiotic conjecture without a single iota of proof does little more than perpetuate the myth that all horseplayers are losers and belong to the tinfoil hate community.

I think something strange is happening when the actual winner of the race drops in odds from gate loading to race finish as often as it does. But assuming this has to do with some mythical advantage 4 seconds into the race is highly unlikely and all it does is cloud a true phenomena.

I'd bet every single dollar I'll ever make contact with that there isn't one single person on this forum that could show a profit over a month betting and canceling up to 5 seconds into the race. Hell, I'll bet there isn't anyone that could show a profit with the ability to cancel 20 seconds into a race.

While I'm not ruling ANYTHING out from happening on occasion, I doubt very highly the cancel option 5 seconds into the race has a single thing to do with this issue. And, for the record, to me, the issue is how can the last second tote flash identify the winner as often as it does. To me, that defies common sense and I truly don't know why.
I show a profit every year betting the exchange without the ability to cancel wagers whatsoever.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.