Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 09:38 PM   #11
uncbossfan

I am invested a few horses with the group and I've really enjoyed it so far. I actually bought shares and gave them as Christmas presents and people loved it.

I am also involved in the Churchill Downs Racing Club and quite honestly I don't know how bigger, non-profit clubs like CD will be able to compete with someone like My Race Horse.

CD's club was $500. The horses are nice, but cost around $50k versus $500k.with My Race Horse. With the CD club you can't make any money. With My Race Horse you at least have a slim chance. My Race Horse is much cheaper to get involved, they give you way more updates and you get winners circle pictures with both. Potential pre-race paddock access and daily tickets to CD is nice, but used so infrequently.

Anybody looking to get involved I would definitely suggest My Race Horse as a very cheap way to get started.

I should also add Gary P. is great for CD but the clubs have gotten to big and its just unmanageable to give every club the amount of info and updates originally promised.
uncbossfan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)