Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 09:31 PM   #10
uncbossfan

I am invested a few horses with the group and I've really enjoyed it so far. I actually bought shares and gave them as Christmas presents and people loved it.

I am also involved in the Churchill Downs Racing Club and quite honestly I don't know how bigger, non-profit clubs like CD will be able to compete with someone like My Race Horse.

CD's club was $500. The horses are nice, but cost around $50k versus $500k.with My Race Horse. With the CD club you can't make any money. With My Race Horse you at least have a slim chance. My Race Horse is much cheaper to get involved, they give you way more updates and you get winners circle pictures with both. Potential pre-race paddock access and daily tickets to CD is nice, but used so infrequently.

Anybody looking to get involved I would definitely suggest My Race Horse as a very cheap way to get started.
uncbossfan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)