Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 05:40 PM   #220
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
For those who think Trump's Tweet's effect stock prices enough to make money, think again. If investors had faithfully followed Trump’s tweets and bet equal amounts on each company that Trump praised -- Ford, United Technologies and Fiat Chrysler -- and against each company that he criticized -- Rexnord, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, GM and Toyota -- their reward would have been a loss of 1.6 percent through last Friday.....
I don't know anyone that has bought stock based on Trump's Tweet effect. Do you?

Who do you follow for stock advice, btw? I'd get rid of them ASAP if your history of calling for a market crash is any indication.

I believe the broader indices are up about 9 per cent, plus, since Trump's election on November 8, and is up even greater since my 'generational buying opportunity' suggestion a week or two earlier. You remember that one, Randall, since you basically said I was totally wrong, that I should sell stock, and that I'd thank you for this advice later. I didn't get upset when you basically called me dope, but that last line about thanking you later will forever be etched in my mind.

Just having fun, but here's some solid advice for you and others on here: trying to pooh-pooh, diminish and/or criticise everything Trump has done since coming down the escalator in the summer of 2015 is proving to be the dumbest thing on earth.

Don't join the anti-Trump fan boys on here. Their opinions now mean nothing, nada, zilch. One can't earn any credibility when one has been totally and consistently wrong and these Trump bashers have been totally and entirely wrong. They still won't see all what has Trump done -- and done those things he promised he'd do, which the bashers said he couldn't or won't do.

Buy all the stock you can tomorrow, this week, the next 2-3 months because we're in a generational buying opportunity of a lifetime.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)