Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 10:15 PM   #1197
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Why is it that all these allegations seem to have a helluva lot of vagary to them, and downright little in the way of substance? Does that bother anyone?

This latest one is cleverly worded, and calls him a serial rapist but never defines one instance of a specific act of rape. It's all very disgusting at the moment.

It's disgusting if these women are telling the truth, and it's disgusting if they are embellishing or outright making outrageous claims to get certain buzzwords out there.

But this is life in the TRUMP era, where ANYTHING and EVERYTHING goes in the name of REVOLUTION!

I'm telling you, it's time to check out of ALL of this nonsense. I've been a political junkie forever...but I think it's time to stop paying attention to this nonsense now and forever. It's become a sickening game.
my wife checked out. she leaves the room if I turn on Fox news. So we don't do fox news. I'll probably do the same soon. Gets so tiresome listening to all the liberal BS that gets spewed about every day. Enough to make a guy puke. A former boss of mine in Oklahoma did that many years ago. Around the Clinton BS time. Like he says. There is nothing we can do anyway. Just vote the way you want to vote and piss on it all. But then that's easy for him to say coming from Oklahoma where every county is red I guess.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)