Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 07:41 AM   #3844
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Yeah Greg, because you certainly couldn't win a dime "handicapping" the races yourself......Push-a-button programs must be SWEET, otherwise you'd never cash a ticket.....BTW, did you really miss me?..

Remember we talked about posting here less because this site is becoming PLAIN VANILLA with no "edge" anymore? Thought maybe you and some others were kind of drifting away, like Doby GRAY....like Bobby FLAY...like MLK...like...BTW... reckless is very cool, just so you know. You both are.

When we were finally done with BEST-5...I jumped the gun a little bit and went ahead and released it for sale.

After a couple days I told Steve-the-programmer the CONSENSUS will be the most popular part of BEST-5--and we need to at least make the Consensus printable. So that's why we almost immediately had an upgrade--to get that printing.

Unless I still owe some money--he did the printing capabilities without charging me any more. You all have to realize---at $39.95 this is pretty much it for bells and whistles. I can add a ton more features--but the price would have to go up. For the price this is a damn good addition for any horseplayer--even Randall.

What this is all leading to is....I posted Parx Consensus hitting every race. The same thing happened at LAD---except every winner was in the top-2.

You had no way of knowing this...but if you took the top 2 in all the Pick-6 races, for a 10 cent ticket---it would cost $6.40. I checked to see what taking all 3 in every pick-6 race would run you, for a dime each way...and I came up with an amazing $72.90. 3x3x3x3x3x3. Please let me know if that's not right.

Adding just one more horse per race--increases the ticket amount 11 times....so gumshoe horseplayers like us need to keep the costs down, find singles where we can, and look for the cards that aren't all favorites in the top 2. Next I'll post the LAD consensus:

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)