Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 11:10 PM   #31
ZippyChippy423
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespaah View Post
Gotta be quite frank with you here. I watched the replay a few times.
I saw nothing that resembles what it is you are complaining about. If any horse altered course, it was the 2..The 7 angled out but impeded no other contestant.
Sorry if you lost your bet, but the Stews made the correct ruling.
I never had a bet to lose in that race or any race that day. I do follow Gulfstream and watch replays and live races. Maybe watching the replay the incident gives a bit of an illusion to how the stretch played out. If you focus on just the 2 horse there had to be a reason why the horse was suddenly swung wide. Closing fast in a straight path then bam the horse suddenly bolts to the right colliding with a few other horses. It was all a perfect timing sort of thing. The 7 horse drifted in a simultaneous move to the 2 horse closing. In any event we should all be able to agree from the replay that was once a clear path for the 2 horse changed dramatically when the 7 horse drifted three or four paths over. In trying to avoid a collision or a hard check the 2 horses jockey made a last second decision to pull hard to the right causing a justified interference. I know I’m in the minority of how I see it but it’s my opinion that is all.
ZippyChippy423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)