Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-19-2021, 07:50 PM   #10
westernmassbob

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespaah View Post
I'd like to see "never go back" put into context.
What are their reasons?
And, I think for every person who has vowed to never return, there are 10 who would leap at the chance to attend. In general, people are sick and tired of Covid lockdowns and the news media hammering away every week with another doom and gloom Covid story.
People are tired fatigued and pissed off. They want their ability to live their lives put back in order.
Never go back never be back....they both died prematurely of covid and neither had underlying conditions. They loved Toga and visited the track a few weeks during the meet. I also know 3 people who took a bath financially this past year( covid related) and have put any kind of gambling on pause this year. They will not be visiting Toga this year as well. Like I said covid has crushed on track attendance permanently.

In regards to NYRA bets I’m not sure where you are coming from. I live in Massachusetts have a NYRA bets account and have wagered on and collected at the track. Touchless is the wave of the future and covid sped that up so you will see less tellers at the tracks from this point on.
westernmassbob is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)