Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 03:37 PM   #112
Suff
Beat up 💪

I did'nt read any of the last 20 post to this thread. I went out today and have been out more because I'm moving. I'm on a lease here for two more months and I'm walking from 2 months and security money.

I went to Bank of America today. 4 llc accounts with them in MA and FL.

Conveniently I had just tightened every thing up a few months ago and I have all my corp doc's in good shape.

I was uncomfortable waiting to see the bank officer. They had jerry-rigged a maze on the floor, and you had to move through the maze depending on need.

I was there to inquire and access capital. I got started however I need get in deeper before anything share worthy.. There was a nationwide conference call for loan officers at 2 pm today. I was at the bank 9am and waited in line. Me and the Loan Officer had an 8-foot away discussion marked by tape on the floor. She got me started on her Ipad as we exchanged information.

The cash, as I understand, will come from ANY FDIC insured bank. This is the way Muchin set it up. It will not be SBA loans, or SBA loan guarantees, although I did start that process on SBA.gov because why not.

Any bank, credit union, cooperative.. any FDIC insured entity can access the money through the Treasury Dept.

Stayed busy.

I delivered some masks and road trip essentials to friends in a pickle. He has COPD , on the oxygen COPD. He's self quarantined trying to get home to Ohio. Today the trip was cancel because there is a large storm moving over the south on Tuesday. Right on the path of Fl to Ohio. So now he goes Wed.

I drove up their 45 minutes each way Miami to Lauderdale by the Sea. I stopped at Starbucks drive through. I filled the tank, 2.99 pharmacy and carwash.

I wore surgical gloves. I washed them at each pit-stop on my routes.

I found the day very hard. The mental energy that I exhausted about touch this, touch that, don't touch my face, staying away-LIKE DODGING people for real. When I saw anybody within 10 feet I started making moves. Stop-left -right- backup.... didn't matter. Its hard on the brain. PLus I am trying to do real shit. When I get in, the fear I brought something in starts in my head. To go out requires some lift. Fort Lauderdale, North Miami area.
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.