Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Louisiana Derby
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 01:32 AM   #7
boys at tosconova

this looks like a pretty close race to me. unless pletch runs away and hides.

there's a bevy of inseparable horses that's gonna wanna close into this race.

speed has to come from jace. don't know if he's good enough but lack of other viable options and his wire job in the 100k GR seems like he's the best option.

curly jackson can run early but never runs a good race when he does. his last race he was WALKING halfway through the stretch. could improve 2nd layoff as he did finish a solid 2nd to coffee in nov. horse should be long odds.

i guess we'll see if shoppers revenge is good enough. if i was part of the connections i would want to roll the dice and turn him loose for better or for worse.

longshot i like a little is single ruler. he's a lil' slow but his RS was encouraging. horse got a bad drive or something happened. around the final turn he backed up and swung ridiculously wide closing with most of the top finishers when he seemingly was in a good spot up close. has shown some position speed in his maiden races. odds should be really long as well. gets a jock change.

Last edited by boys at tosconova; 03-23-2023 at 01:33 AM.
boys at tosconova is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)