Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-22-2023, 03:22 PM   #6
Michael

As Per HRN: https://www.horseracingnation.com/ne...ebel_field_123

"Yakteen has picked up three other Baffert 3-year-olds, all of whom he nominated for the Gotham (G2) on March 4: Hejazi, a well-regarded maiden winner; Arabian Lion, fourth in the Robert B. Lewis (G3); and Carmel Road, second in the Los Alamitos Futurity (G2)."

Which leads me to wonder what happened to Fort Bragg. (3rd place in the Los Al futurity - and has rattled off three 6 furlong works in the past 3 weeks)

On a personal level, I just finished catching up on my racing data and the Los Al Futurity could end up being an interesting race. Is it possible "Practical Move" Yakteen's horse that won could be very good? Tall Boy the 4th place runner went to Dubai and won the UAE two thousand guineas at a mile (g3).

Which brings me back to the Rebel... No way i bet into that race. I think Reincarnate is likely head and shoulders over Cox's horse on the rail. Ha, or I can be wrong.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)