Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-19-2023, 11:18 AM   #5
proximity

let's take a walk together near the ocean shore.....

after a series of doubles, graveyards, pick up and overtime shifts estrella and i finally kickoff a belated valentine's weekend carbing up at fabios italian restaurant, just furlongs from the gates of the hell that could have been heaven, hollywood penn national.

suddenly the restaurant gets quieter than an old ef hutton commercial as an inquisitor approaches the table seeking (imo bad) news about pen great the lion.

no prophet is accepted in his own hometown but i send our friend away disappointed as i reveal that the lion is still rolling up weekly online victories on both mgm and world series of poker and has numerous atlantic city trips already booked for the coming months!!

estrella and i are carbing up for our own atlantic city trip the next morning. it will be a day trip to walk the boardwalk, eat at the irish pub, and hopefully see kool & the gang if my caveman technology skills can get the ticketmaster app to work!!

maybe we will even squeeze a little poker in?

it's a beautiful february day and we make excellent time, even through philadelphia! we park at ocean and make a beeline for tropicana where i kickoff 2023 with some 1/2 no limit action!

at first it's looking like it may be ladies night as AK falls to a set of queens. maybe the action at this table is just too hot?

but we hang in there and when a set of buffaloes comes we get our backs up off the wall, take a chance, and get down on it. and if i can get that damn app to work we'll soon be having a victory celebration!

thank you for reading!

game +27 (1/2)
year +27 (1-0)

Last edited by proximity; 02-19-2023 at 11:20 AM.
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)