Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 06:46 PM   #10
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits
Have watched today, and still watching on CNN--with break for Trump's speech. I can easily see how this man rose to the top as CEO of Exxon Mobil having been with the corporation since 1975. He is brilliant. And most importantly, he is totally, completely unflappable as he's had decades of practice in the art of negotiation all over the world. Too, his demeanor is "less is more" with responses that are direct, and not to be misunderstood or misdirected. He politely made child's play out of Marco Rubio. Other Senators have seemed in awe of his manner under pressure.

I'm glad I have stock in Exxon Mobil.

I'm gonna tell you gentlemen like a friend, this is one strong, slow talking, easy going, sharp minded Texan. Wow.
You're a sharp lady, Grits.

As I've posted before, I went to high school with his wife. Hands down she's the nicest human being I've ever known or come across.

Someone as nice as Renda, she wouldn't marry someone without scruples. Her background wouldn't allow it. And I can attest she wouldn't have married for money either. First, she was an intelligent gal who did well for herself in the business world. Second, she was "raised right". Money and status never impressed her. She didnt hang with any cliques, had friendships that crossed every boundary on a Very diverse campus. She was one of a kind.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)