Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 07:53 PM   #70
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
I consider you a friend as well Thaskalos. Good post

I know what's important in life and always keep that in mind.

As I've said since I got here, I love to shoot the horse manure with people. I also put a disclaimer in 1 of my recent posts ('Gain nothing from them' .This is not meant to those I love), I think you forgot that you're 1 of the ones I respect. I was referring to the illogical haters.

Anyways, it's all good.
You have no more "haters" here than I have...and I have NONE! No one here "hates" us...it's just that we won't be able to get everybody here to embrace everything that we say...nor should we try to.

Do you remember the movies "The Godfather", and "Shawshank Redemption"? Well...as great as those two movies were...about 5% percent of the people surveyed gave those movies ONE STAR...for a variety of reasons. If greatness such as that could find denigrating critics...then...what chance do you and I have of being accepted by EVERYONE in a forum such as this?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)