Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 03:43 PM   #59
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
Does this mean I don't have any volunteers for tracking?
I think the time and effort needed to track him is wasted time unless you get fruits for the labor. At the end of the day (or meet) he's either going to show a plus ROI or a minus ROI but either way, it doesn't mean a heck of a lot because it won't really show which selections of his were grade A picks and which ones were picks he was reluctant to make.

I'll tell you the way you can take advantage of this is if you handicapped the handicapper. Is he better at a certain type of race? Hypothetically, Maybe a subset of his picks might show that he's especially good with cheap filly and mare claimers going two turns on the turf in fields between 7 and 9 horses deep. There are tons of subsets and subsets of subsets, just an overall ROI won't glean much at all, its not going to really help you win unless you had much deeper data.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)